Oracle and Access.... Please help

From: <roxanneknight_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:11:57 GMT

I have linked an Oracle database into Access and it seems to work fine and I'm able to query things. I have one query that is polling for specific billing information based on a code, the query works with almost every code I enter. I have one code however that will not run. The query will sit there forever and ever. There are two tables in the query. When I open up one of the tables and filter it based on the code I entered for the query, it works. If I try and add more criteria's to it, it does the same thing and just sits there. I can't seem to do anything to get this data. If I filter the table with just the code as I mentioned and try to select all the records to copy them it just sits there as well. I tried to write an sql statement to run directly out of Oracle and every time I run it it flags my FROM line where I reference the table I want the data from and it says "missing expression"... I'm very new to Oracle and I have no idea why this isn't working.

Can anybody help me out?
Thank you,
Roxanne

Sent via Deja.com