After install: ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

From: Pieter Breugelmans <pieter.breugelmans_at_pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:16:26 GMT

Hi,

I'm a student who's trying to get Oracle Designer 2000 R2.1 to work on my home PC. I've installed all the components but when i'm trying to logon I get the following error:
ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed The probem is that the database program isn't starting i think. I've been searching what's causing this, but no luck so far. Can any1 of you help me out? All tips are welcome....

Thanks in advance,
Pieter Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 01:16:26 CST