Inserting data with Select

From: L.Ray <lray_at_nospam.bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:43:24 GMT

I need to insert 2 values and the current date into a table. I can't figure out the correct syntax. I need to do something like:

insert into signout (signature, software, signout_date) values ('LR', 'visio', select SysDate from dual)

which, of course, doesn't work. Any advice on how to do this would be greatly appreciated. Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 10:43:24 CST