Replicate CLOB in 2 databases - urgent

From: Sascha Kiefer <Sascha.Kiefer_at_PIKON.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:44:17 +0100

Hi,

I've got a heavy problem:
I've got 2 databases. Them are connectet vie a database link. DB1 contains a table with a clob.
I want to select this table in DB2.
To handle this I created a snapshot of this table. I can read the snapshot into a cursor, that works fine. But at the point I want to work with the data (e.g. copy the into another table) i get ora0600 : Can't find lob information for ...
I think that there is only a reference stored. Whats wrong and how can I avoid this. Is there a possibility for a direct select of clobs via net or can I modify the snapshot to tranfer data and not only references.

It would be great if somebody could help me.

Thanks in advance,

Sascha Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 11:44:17 CST