Screen Width in SQL Plus?

From: contrapositive <contrapositive_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:59:53 GMT

I'm using Oracle SQL*Plus v 3.3.3.0.0, but not very successfully. What are the proper environment settings to ensure that I get a screen width of at least 1000? These are the settings I'm using...

set linesize 1000;
set arraysize 20;
set wrap off;

Sometimes it works, other times it does not. It's very inconsistent, and I haven't been able to determine a pattern. For example, sometimes if I minimize the window, I'll get the full screen width. But if I maximize it, it truncates at the end (far right) of the visible display.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance...

B~

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 08:59:53 CST