Re: Oracle Finance Functional

From: Jay Weiland <jay_at_pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:41:26 -0800

Hey Joe,

     There is a great deal of information floating with user groups for Oracle Financials.:

http://www.oaug.org/
...and if you are in the bay area: http://www.baoaug.org/newsl.htm

Oracle Metalink also allows browsing if you have a particular topic. If you prefer newsgroups, I have both asked and answered Oracle Finance questions in this forum.

Jay!!!