DBMS_JOB Interval

From: <ras117_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:57:46 GMT

Hey I'm setting off a procedure to run midnight with the following. However I am not sure if this would work.

VARIABLE V_JOBNUM NUMBER;
BEGIN
DBMS_JOB.SUBMIT(:V_JOBNUM,'UPDATEMAILDROP;',ROUND(SYSDATE),'SYSDATE+1'); COMMIT;
END; Where the procedure name is updatemaildrop, the first time the procedure should start is at midnight today. I am not too sure if it will do it again at midnight the next day 'though.

Comment welcome.

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 12 2000 - 09:57:46 CST