SQL scripts and crontab

From: Vesa Olkkonen <vesa.olkkonen_at_telia.fi>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:39:18 +0200

HI!

I have unsuccesfully tried to run an automated SQL script via cron. If I run this script manyally there are no problems, but if I try to run it automatically via cron, I get the following error message:

Message file sp1<lang>.msb not found.
Error initializing SQL*Plus

Has anybody notised this kind of error? I am running HP-UX and Oracle7.

Thank you in advance! Received on Mon Dec 11 2000 - 06:39:18 CST