Crystal reports on Oracle 8 personal edition

From: ConnorsJohnny <connorsjohnny_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Dec 2000 18:28:31 GMT

I am trying to build upon my basic sql skills and learn more about databases and
oracle in particular.
I recently down-loaded Oracle 8 Personal Edition and am playing wiyh this, I have with a book a CD-ROM containing Crystal Reports version 5, are these two products compatible.

Sre there any particularly good learning materials (books/CD's etc) to assist in learning about Oracle in a cohesive fashion, esp. PL/SQL and Crystal Reports.

Thanks in advance. Received on Sun Dec 10 2000 - 12:28:31 CST