Oracle - Developer 2000 error message no OG - 01603

From: kiran <chinar_at_satyam.net.in>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 12:30:03 -0000

Hi,

I am using PO8.04 , Forms 5, reports 3 & graphics 3. In my application my forms & reports run fine. even my graph if run individually run fine. but i am not able to call a graph in my form also i am not able to display graph in reports. it gives me runtime error OG- 01603 which says unable to create pl/sql development environment context.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,

Kiran.