Re: Oracle 8i personal version

From: Dann-o <d.ruttle_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:46:42 -0000

Thanks for the replies.

During installation, I had created my own database (as the installer indicated), which seemed to be messing things up. I created a clean machine and reinstalled with the default Oracle database. I've created myself as a user from within the Oracle navigator application and everything is working fine.

regards
Dann-o Received on Sun Dec 10 2000 - 16:46:42 CST