Oracle 8i personal version

From: Dann-o <d.ruttle_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 23:33:14 -0000

I have installed Oracle succesfully on win 98 and created a database using the Oracle wizard.

I am using the "INTERNAL" username and password to start the database and to log in to SQL Plus, which works fine.

My problem is that when I issue the SQL command:

select * from tab;

I get loads of system related tables, when all I really want are those that I have created.

I'm very new to Oracle, so any pointers to solving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

regards
Dann-o Received on Sat Dec 09 2000 - 17:33:14 CST