Re: [WEB PL/SQL]How to logoff from Oracle Database thru. OAS?

From: Kevin Brand <kevin.brandx_at_tel.gte.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:20:04 -0600

If you are using the PL/SQL toolkit ( the PL/sql cartridge ) within OWAS, the end user at the browser level never actually makes a connection to the database. The application server invokes an instance of the cartridge to handle a request. This causes a DAD to connect to the database to fire the appropriate PL/SQL code. All the connections are managed at the OWAS level.

-Kevin