how to replace column data in Oracle

From: hawk <hawk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 14:35:52 +1100

Hi all,

I would like to know how to replace the value of a column in a table in Oracle. let's say we have a table called REPORTS and we have a column called REPORT_CODE and some of the entries in that column are 1. I want to change all those 1's to 2'. What is the syntax for that?

thanks Received on Fri Dec 08 2000 - 21:35:52 CST