Re: ORA-03121

From: Cliff Dabrowski <cliffdw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 19:02:47 GMT

Jack,

Look at the Oracle documentation and you will find: ORA-03121 no interface driver connected - function not performed

Cause: This message occurs usually because the Net8 driver is not loaded into memory or there is a mismatch of the version of the driver. A user program linked with an obsolete library may also cause this message. Only programs provided by Oracle Corporation should use this interface.

Action: If the message occurred during use of a program provided by Oracle Corporation, contact customer support. If a user program caused the message, relink the program with current versions of the Oracle libraries.

I have also seen this error as a result of an improperly installed/configured Oracle client.

Hth,

CLiff