functions???

From: J. Luis <jl.alvarez_at_wanadoo.es>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 12:04:01 +0100

does anybody know why is this function invalid??? I need to send 2 parameters to the function and this must return me 3 parameters

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION "ADMIN_TRAFICO"."TRAFICO_LOGIN" (

     ulogin IN varchar2(8),
     upasswd IN varchar2(8)
     )

return varchar2()
IS
LOG varchar2(20);
PAS varchar2(20);
PRI varchar2(3);

  BEGIN     select blogin,bpasswd,privilegios into log,pas,pri from users u,login_passwd l where ulogin=login and upasswd=passwd and u.privilegios=l.privilegios;
 return(log,pas,pri);

  END trafico_login;
/

Thanks