Re: Export/Import Question (from 8.0.5 to 7.3.4)

From: Tim Shute <tshute_at_nisoft.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:54:51 -0000

Hi Cheers

We've had this problem!

First you need to run CATEXP7.SQL on the 805 database, using SQL*Plus connected as SYSTEM (or SYS - I can't remember which). This will create the necessary views / tables / synonyms to allow an Oracle7 export.

Then you need to run EXP73 from a machine with Oracle7 on it, pointing at the Oracle805 database.

Tim
==