Oracle8i Client / Win 95 compatibility

From: <ves51_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:59:00 GMT

Are there any known problems running applications under Windows 95 and Oracle8i Client? We have a program compiled under Windows NT and Oracle 8.1.6 Client which doesn't run under Windows 95 (in either case connecting to an 8.1.6 server under Solaris). An earlier version compiled under NT and Oracle Client 8.0.5 did run under Windows 95 without problem.

To resolve this problem we plan to recompile on the Windows 95 platform, but if others have experience with this combination I'd appreciate hearing it.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 17:59:00 CST