Re: ORA-01008 not all variables bound ?

From: Cliff Dabrowski <cliffdw_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:44:16 GMT

Eddie,

Your application is apparently making a call to a stored procedure that accepts parameters. The ORA-01008 indicates that the caller did not provide data bindings for all of the parameters.

What is the application? Something you wrote or a third party. What connectivity layer are you using? (ADO, OO4O, OCI, OLE-DB, ODBC, etc)

Post a sample of the app and SP source and maybe I can help.

Hth,

Cliff