Can see the table name from PowerBuilder, but actually not exist

From: Paul <paulhjli_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:30:09 -0000

Hi,
I have a strange question. I can see one table name, such as emp from PowerBuilder database connection. But, when I click it, it shows me table or view not exist. Then I go to SQLPLUS and can not find the table emp in database.But, when I try to create table emp with PowerBuilder, it tells me the table emp already existed.

Somebody can tell me the reason?

Thanks

Paul