money

From: hamed_abdullahi <hamed_abdullahi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 06:07:56 GMT

Try this site. You can have $20 a month, Just like me, or more. you should only try to find more referrals http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/1399003

You will be paid for every Email you or your referrals read.

This is awesome!

 Hamed Abdullahi here! I just had to tell you about SendMoreInfo.com! You get paid to read email! They send you information about things you are interested in and they pay you to check it out! Here's the link:
http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/1399003

I know you are going to love this web site! Talk to you soon! Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 00:07:56 CST