Got to be a better way... text files

From: tirthankara <tirthankara_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:43:42 GMT

Hello,

Usually, when I need to compare text file data with table data, I read the text file into a "temp" table, do what I need to do, then clear out the "temp" table.

Can't I instantiate an object, then read the file into the object instead of creating more tables every time I have to do this kind of task?

Thanks in advance,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 05 2000 - 16:43:42 CST