Re: import data

From: Victor Manterola <vicman100_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 21:42:51 -0500

Both programs have options to write a text file with delimiter (in accsess you can define wich delimiter you want). Then you use sql-loader taking the file and specifying the delimiter and the table you want to load. The program will take the fields as they are presented in order so I will repeat the loading.Ej.
no,name,address,no,name,address,no,name,address so you must make sure that your file corresponds with the insert in the sql-loader script.