Re: [ADV] New Book on Object Data Management

From: akmal b chaudhri <akmal_chaudhri_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 13:39:59 GMT

In article <Pine.GSO.4.02A.10011300015010.13019- 100000_at_altair.soi.city.ac.uk>,
  akmal b chaudhri <akmal_at_soi.city.ac.uk.nospam> wrote:

[snip]

> Succeeding with Object Databases:
> A practical look at today's implementations with Java and XML
> A.B. Chaudhri and R. Zicari (eds.)
> John Wiley & Sons, 2000
> ISBN 0471-383848
[snip]

As a follow-up to this, I thought it might be useful to mention that free XML presentations are available via Roberto's web site:

http://www.ltt.de/

Go to "My LogOn" at the bottom of the page and register to access the download area.

I also have some presentations covering Java, XML and Databases (generally of a high-level nature) via my old home page at City U:

http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~akmal/html.dir/home.html

No registration is required and the format is PowerPoint Show (.pps) or GZipped PowerPoint Show (.pps.gz).

The presentations do not support the book directly, but people may find them interesting anyway.

Regards,

akmal

--
[ ---- akmal at soi.city.ac.uk ---- ]