XML SQL Utility for 8i 8.1.7

From: eugene <roytman_at_home.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 02:06:33 GMT

I need to parse XML and insert it into the specified tables. XSU sounds like a cool and easy tool to do that but I can't install the damn thing. It;s packaged with 8i 8.1.7, but what do I do to load it into the databse and get it to work?

Anybody dealt with this thing? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Eugene
roytman_at_home.com Received on Sat Dec 02 2000 - 20:06:33 CST