Re: HELP WebDB

From: descmath <kevind_at_descmath.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:30:05 -0000

The 6550 error in OAS indicates that the package information cached at the web server is invalid, and you have to restart the application. What you can do is log in as the OAS admin and restart the application.

You can try executing the following URL from your computer. You will need to know your admin port, admin name and password:

http://<your_server>:<admin_port>/ows-abin/oasadmin? FORM_CODE=RELOAD&DISPLAY_HTML=YES&COMPONENT=APP&COMMAND=owsctl+reload+- a+all