Load testing an Oracle Server

From: Adam Woolhouse <adamw_at_netall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:10:34 +0000

Does anyone know of a freeware, or any other tool to test an oracle database?

We need to to be able to set up an oracle database from scratch, stuff it with tables and dummy data and then get the oracle database to manipulate the data and then give us results.

The database should be enough to tax the servers so that it will slow them down demonstrably.

We are testing two systems to see which one works the fastest. This will

be a two teir database with a database server and a fileserver back end.

Help please, direcclt to my email address and copied to this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 04:10:34 CST