Forms Server and SSL

From: Ray Maas <raymond.maas_at_eglin.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:16:39 -0600

Hi,

    I'd like to communicate with someone who has actually been able to get secure sockets working with Oracle Forms Server. Two of us have been trying for weeks. The documentation from Oracle has been confusing at best, and I haven't seen any documents that cover the whole process, just pieces. We get errors like the browser freezing up with no error messages - not easy to debug. A friend at another company tell me SSL will not work with Forms Server until the release of jinitiator 1.1.7.3.0 - is this true?

    I would appreciate any help anyone is able to give.

Thanks,
Ray Maas
raymond.maas_at_eglin.af.mil Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 10:16:39 CST