Looking for a solution

From: Marco Juliano <MarcoJ_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:25:37 -0500

Hello,

I'm on beginner level of SQL and PL/SQL. I have a problem I can't solve, I hope anyone of you can help me.

I got a table:

TRACK TIME

1     10
2     20
3     15
4     13

Now I have to create a PL/SQL script (I think) that gives points to the lowest
time and up. For example the fastest time gets 10 points, the 2nd time gets 8
points etc. How can I use a PL/SQL script or some to generate a view of this?
Goal:

TRACK POINTS

1     8
2     2
3     4
4     6

Many thanks in advance,

Marco Juliano Received on Thu Nov 30 2000 - 16:25:37 CST