Oracle licenses

From: Mike <ihatespam_at_ihatespam.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 00:31:36 GMT

I'm doing a little research project into the evolution of Oracle product licensing. Specifically, I'm interested in how many details have changed within the past 10 years or so (from the wretched excessess of the late 1980s to the wretched excesses of right now).

Does anyone have the text of an Oracle licensing agreement (just plain ol' shrink-wrap variety) from around 1992/1993? If so, it would be very helpful. If you have such an item, and would be willing to share it with me (fax/email/etc.), please contact me at overhere00_at_earthlink.net.

Thanks!
-Mike Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 18:31:36 CST