Oracle Certification & Job opportunity

From: Julie Dusini <juliedusini_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:04:48 GMT

I am looking into getting Oracle certification most likely DBA . Currently I have a B.S. Mathematics. What is the best way to go about this.. Palomar college offers a certification program 3 oracle classes. Would I qualify to take the certification after taking these classes?.. After getting certification what is the
possibility of getting a job as a DBA without work experience. Where would be a good place to look?
Thanks for your help.
julie.dusini_at_eassist.com Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 00:04:48 CST