Call a form from a database trigger?

From: Brian Rogge <roggeb_at_facm.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:33:16 -0600

We are running oracle 8i db. We enter and maintain data records for a variety of users. To provide information on database changes, we are setting up a transaction table to track all changes to tables. The process we are attempting would require first creating a trigger to capture the old data and the data. No problem so far. Then, once the data has been entered, the second item is for the db trigger to call a form that the user could enter a work order number in to tie the changes to the original request.

The question is, is it possible to have a db trigger call a form. Of course a form trigger can call a form, but I don't know if this can be done. Any help would be appreciated

R/

Brian Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 17:33:16 CST