Re: UTL_FILE problem

From: Sextant Information Technologies <nospam.sextant_at_execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:11:38 -0600

I've used UTL_FILE to build text files on a Unix box that are sent to an NT service for label printing. The NT service required an NFS mount on the Unix box to present the files (built by UTL_FILE) as if they were in a Windows directory structure.
There are some freeware NFS apps for Unix; A very popular one is SAMBA. It works very well.

Regards,
Tim