interMedia

From: Vadim Grepan <kezal_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:11:22 +0300

Hello!

   I'd like to do interMedia-search with AND-clause by default. In other words If I write
"xxx yyy zzz" the search must be "xxx AND yyy AND zzz". Unfortunatly I didn't find such feature in the interMedia. Should I write my own lexical analyzer?

Rgds, Vadim Grepan

Moscow, Russia Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 01:11:22 CST