Re: Query works in SQL8+ but not forms debugger

From: Clint Redwood <clint_redwood_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:38:26 GMT

John,

I don't think there is much I can suggest without seeing the SQL.

It might be that you are trying to do something which is not supported under your version of forms. Are you using Forms 6 or an earlier version?

Clint.

--
Clint Redwood.

Note: Any oppinions expressed are my own and may not reflect the views
of my employer.
No warranty can be given to the correctness of any information given.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.