Re: Personal 8i as backend for small business (Internet app) ?

From: RHC <rclarence_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:30:04 -0000

Last time I looked Personal Oracle was a single user system. This may be fine for you but if you need multiple users to have access to the data I think you may need another version of the software. I just purchase a copy of the Oracle 8i starter kit for Linux. It comes with a book and the whole package was about $30. For this price you get the enterprise addition of the software ... not a bad deal.