Oracle 8 Personal Edition

From: Paul Q <paulq_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:07:28 GMT

So I have Personal Oracle 7 running under Windows 98 and Oracle Designer/Developer 2 and 2.1 and Oracle 8i with and Oracle 8i database so today when I install Developer 6
it will not connect to either database.
Does anyone have a copy of Personal Oracle 8 for Windows 98 lying around. Cannot find on the web at Oracle or anywhere else.

--
"As you wander on through life,  whatever
be your goal, keep your eye on the donut, and not upon