Crystal Report and Oracle

From: Frank Iversen <fliversen_at_compuserve.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:39:29 +0100

Hello,
I am looking for informations for 'Crystal Report' with Oracle.

I write 'Crystal Report's for MS SQL-Server and Oracle. With the MS-SQL-Server-DB Server it is ok, but I have a lot of trouble with Oracle.

At the beginning I want to write Reports only for MS-SQL-Server and then I want 'change the DB to Oracle' - but there are too many errors.

But I have trouble to write Reports for Oracle - so it is impossible to have an table with tow outer-joins with an
Oracle-DB.

I am looking for an paper or other information for 'writing Reports for Oracle-DB'.

So long
Frank Iversen Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 10:39:29 CST