SQL statement to change group of data

From: <neelee_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:13:25 GMT

Is there such a thing as a SQL statement that would allow me to chage/move users and their assorted documents in one pass?

I have 10 users in a group, each with 100-150 associated documents. I would like to move each user and their documents to a different group. Our company is expanding, therefore, they want to create new "groups" to accomodate the change.

I apologize in advance for such an awkward question. I am new to Oracle SQL and unfortunately I only knew enough to be dangereous.

Thank you in advise for any insite and advise you might have.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 15:13:25 CST