Open form & insert in the new form...

From: C Marcoux <cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:29:29 GMT

Hi.

I work with multiple form.

I open_form ('comcli') from Form Client with :gobal.id_cli. It work.
comcli.id_cli receive the :global.id_cli.

I need to insert into comcli a new #command and the informations on the command.

When I try to insert #command (Primary key of table Comcli)

I always get the message:
Foreign key values does not currently exist in the primary key table...

What is the problem?

Any help will be appreciate...
Thank's in advance...

Please reply to
cmarcoux_at_webnet.qc.ca

Claire Received on Sun Nov 26 2000 - 15:29:29 CST