Re: Tricky SQL

From: Tony Walby <tony.walby_at_bridgewatersystems.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:53:46 -0500

Guys I would be careful answering this question. It sounds like a college, intro to RDBS/SQL question and we may be doing someone's homework for them. If they had started the code and got errors I would help but on something that seems so much like textbook I don't think I want to do their homework for them. When will they learn it on there own?

Tony