how to drop a temp table

From: <futurshk_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:17:20 GMT

I have a problem where a temporary table is created by our app and is dropped when the app shuts down. The problem is the app was shutdown improperly and the temp table was never dropped. The user is no longer logged on to Oracle, I checked this through Free Toad's Kill/Trace Session, but still get a message stating that the table is being used if I try to drop it. I have tried to drop it logged on as the DBA and still get the same message.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
 Patrick

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 13:17:20 CST