How to list triggers associated with table

From: SMichelle <somewhat_at_pacbell.nospam.invalid>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:01:32 GMT

Is it possible to list the trigger associated with a table? I tried to select many varients of <trigger, trigger_name> from the object_name/object_type tables, but so far I've found no way to list created triggers. I only have available SQL*Plus.

Many thanks for your time. Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 01:01:32 CST