Password???/??

From: Ibi Osho <ibi_at_osho.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:05:50 -0000

hi all
Ive just got a oracle 7
when i click on the SQL 3.3 icon it asks me for username, pastword and hostring, i was not given a password and when i installed oracle it did not ask me to imput one, please help!!!!!!
Ive checked the help filkes and it only gives me details of logging in for sql*net.
Also there is no customer service number for the uk Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 02:05:50 CST