What does sqlca.sqlcode=1380909089 mean?

From: <cian_mac_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 05:38:11 GMT

Hi,

Has anyone seen an sqlca.sqlcode of 1380909089 before?

It's something that occurs on a random basis, when I'm executing my Pro-C functions.
The Pro-C functions carry out simple queries : "EXEC SQL DECLARE w_cursor CURSOR FOR SELECT x FROM PRFCAC y WHERE z = :z_val;" etc. Last week the functions were working fine, and the fetches returned sqlcodes of 0 (found), as expected. But then since yesterday none of the routines have been working, and the return sqlcode's have been 1380909089.
Is it possible that the database has been corrupted in some way by a different SQL program?
These commands do work when typed in directly in an SQL query.

I'd appreciate any ideas, as the project I'm working on is very close to the deadline.

Thanks,
Cian.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 23:38:11 CST