Re: updating tnsnames.ora and host file

From: Paul Durdin <paul.durdin_at_nospamntlworld.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:27:50 -0000

Unfortunately there are several hundred users with different Oracle servers that they connect to. I don't have enough info to create a single comprehensive file. If IT had been planned in the first place....

The second option sounds possible but will involve a lot of negotiation with others to get implemented

--
Paul Durdin