Re: big-picture question

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:57:31 GMT

Some of the picture must have been too small <g>: the poster is using PO7.3 - so oradim80 should read oradim73, and svrmgr30 should be svrmgr23.

Furthermore does your system tablespace datafile look rather large; 40M will do for 7.3PO.

And creating a rollback segment in the system TS is not required since 7.2. You can safely skip that, create your tablespaces, rollback segments, alter sys and system users to use temp as temporary tablespace, and user system to use system (or tools) as default tablespace, and run catalog and catproc then.

Other than that, quite a useful script, altho I would have chosen different storage clauses but that is beyond the question.

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel