strange sqlcode during loop fetch

From: <cian_mac_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:32:45 GMT

Hi,

When I execute a loop fetch, which is controlled by a "WHENEVER NOT FOUND DO break;" statement, the program stays in the infinite loop and does not exit. The sqlca.sqlcode returned is 1380909089. This seems to be an erratic condition, as previously the sqlca.sqlcode returned was 0,0 (for the 2 entries correctly found), and then 1380909081, followed by an unending series of 1380909089's.
I've tried to find an explanation for this code in the Oracle literature, but it just says that all sqlca.sqlcode>0 indicate a warning condition, or an exception was detected. So I examined the sqlcode.sqlwarn[8] characters, and all were blank. Anyone know if sqlcode's 1380909081 & 1380909089 represent anything?

Any/all help on this one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cian.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 20 2000 - 21:32:45 CST