Oracle-ports

From: Gawdi Azem <gawdi.azem_at_debis.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:28:14 +0100

If I want to communicate between the client and the server through a firewall,

I have opened the ports 1521 and 1526...

But it is not enough...

The Oracle-Client uses more than the two ports.

Is it possible to handle it, to make a fix-port.

Is there any possibility to fix the TCP/IP-Port for communication

between the oracle-client and the oracle-server.

I have to modify the Registry of the Client and Server,

but I do not know what for Values...

Thanks for your reply... Received on Fri Nov 17 2000 - 07:28:14 CST