Oracle 8 on Windows 2000 Professional

From: DC <dcastle_at_infi.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:07:25 -0500

I am having trouble installing Personal Oracle/Developer 2000 on my system since I upgraded from NT4 to Windows 2000 professional. Oracle would only install the product under c:\Program Files\ORANT. At this time the modules will flash a screen and then immediately shutdown or complain about a missing resource. Does any body have any information that might help me?

Thank you.
dwaine Received on Thu Nov 16 2000 - 21:07:25 CST